Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm On The Board


Yes, that's my name next to At Large Director, 2015. I'm not entirely sure what an At Large Director does but I will give it my all! I recently found out the 2015 means I serve a two year term. Maybe I should have asked about that up front? :)

I'm excited to be part of the MoSGA board and will take my obligations very seriously. I had already met several board members through the Heartland APG group and met many more earlier this month at the annual conference. They are a great group of people who work very hard to support the association and its members. I'm looking forward to working with them.

I have mentioned before the struggle I was facing to actually be a volunteer. I had approached several organizations offering to help but never received responses back. I then approached the Midwest Genealogy Center and MoSGA and they both said YES, we want you!

My volunteer plate is now full and I couldn't be happier with the organizations I am affiliated with.





No comments:

Post a Comment